Compromise Agreement Templates and Examples
Various compromise agreement templates and other handy example letters are available to download here including the following different types of template.
The links below will take you to the relevant pages where you can download the document templates you need in one or two easy steps. If you’re not sure which templates are the best for you or what the different example letters do, here is a brief guide to give you an idea:
- Compromise agreement templates: these are the actual compromise agreements themselves that as an employee you will need to sign when you leave your employment. Often an employer will ask you to get a template compromise agreement yourself, and when that happens, you can use these.
- Without prejudice letters: these are for use by employees during negotiations with their employers, whereby you wish to express a deal, for example you want to leave your job quietly in exchange for a certain sum of money.
- Grievance letters: these open letters are for you to set out your grievance against your employer, and start the process whereby you will be invited to a hearing to discuss the grievance. It is often a good idea to put your grievance in writing before simply resigning.
- Employment tribunal claim forms (ET1 forms): these are examples of the ‘particulars of claim’ which set out the basis of your case if and when you come to start a claim against your employer in the employment tribunal.
- Discrimination questionnaires: these handy documents are for use either shortly before or after issuing a claim in the employment tribunal, and they are your opportunity to ask searching questions in relation to discrimination (normally age, race or sex discrimination of some kind).
If you’re still not sure which compromise agreement templates to use, or how best to approach your situation at work, get in touch on 0800 533 5134, 020 7717 5259, email@example.com or click here to arrange a phone call from one of our specialist lawyers.
Compromise Agreement Templates
Showing all 4 results